Monday, November 14, 2011

Jill and Cole Visit

How lucky is it that my best friend's husband has a hobby that occasionally takes them to Indiana? Super lucky.Jeremy stayed with us for two days, but Jill and Cole hung out with us all week. We didn't do anything outlandishly fun while they were here. Jill and Cole just joined in on our normal routine, parks, naps, cardiologist appointments, and some good food. There visit was so much fun for me.

Cole is such a doll. He's so incredibly mellow and even his mad noises are so cute and little. In short, I love him. Jack did too. He spent the entire visit trying to crawl on top of Cole in his bouncer so he could plant a bit wet one on Cole's face.




Once again, I need to better about snapping pictures. It was so neat to have my best friend visit and for our little boys to play together (sort of). It was a lovely visit.

No comments: