Sunday, November 13, 2011

Halloween


For Halloween Jack was a heart surgeon. We thought it would be pretty fitting (thanks to cousin Rikki for the adorable scrubs). I made him a surgical cap, a scalpel, and a broken heart to round it all out. He was a hit in his costume.

He actually won the costume contest for his age group at the Law School Halloween costume parade. I mean, who could resist a tiny surgeon who is just learning how to walk?

Jack got the hang of reaching into the candy bowls and picking a piece of candy by himself... Much to our disappointment he picked whoppers every. single. time. It's a mystery why he kept picking the whoppers.... it's not like they are in a brightly colored package...? Oh well, I guess he'll eventually learn that whoppers are lame-o.

Jill and Cole were staying with us while Jeremy went on a hunt. It was so fun that we got to spend Halloween together. Cole was so cute in his monkey costume. I was so sad that we didn't get more pictures of them together, especially because we couldn't seem to take a picture where Jack wasn't shoving pizza into pie hole. I guess that's how it goes with kiddos...


Jack had a fun time at the ward Trunk or Treat party. He even learned how to raid unguarded candy bowls.




Jack with his bud, Ethan.






Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cutie!! I love that he was a heart surgeon!

Tammy said...

Love the blogs so much, I'm always sad when I get to the end! Love, love, love my little Jack!